[blindlaw] Request assistance in identifying a California law(s)

Ford, Tim (CDPH-OLS) Tim.Ford at cdph.ca.gov
Thu Jun 18 16:42:37 UTC 2009

Your case sounds like a good one for action by the California Department
of Fair Employment and Housing, the state agency that enforces the ADA
and the companion state laws, which tend to be stronger than the ADA.  I
would file a complaint with them.  Go to the web site at
www.dfeh.ca.gov.

Sincerely,
Tim Ford