[blindlaw] FW: Law Students Report Positive Reaction to No-Laptop Policy, ABA Journal, March 5, 2009

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 00:39:24 UTC 2009

Exactly. I have had at least one prof with a no laptop policy. In one case, I did explicitly discuss the situation with the prof. He was fine with me having a laptop. Good thing, too. He wanted us to bring our books to class, and mine are on my computer. Now that I rarely bring the laptop to class, I put the readings on my phone or on my book port.

Angie

Sent from my Nokia N82.