[blindlaw] prelaw student seeking employment for a year

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 9 00:53:53 UTC 2009

In California a law firm cannot employ you as a "Paralegal" unless you have
attained a paralegal certificate in Paralegal Studies. refer to Business and
Professions Code #S 6450 et seq. Some law firms will hire clerical positions
or legal secretaries but this will not give much real exposure.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237