[blindlaw] nfb v. lsac complaint

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:28:44 UTC 2009

Well I will make a default layout and send that instead. The problem here is
that the folks at the LSAT are actually using the wrong program to make
their PDFs. That program consistently makes errors for accessibility.

James Pepper

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM, T. Joseph Carter <carter.tjoseph at gmail.com