[blindlaw] question for Alabama probate attorney

Michael Fry mikefry79 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:22:12 UTC 2009

It depends on whether the executor is also a beneficiary.  If the executor
is not a beneficiary, then the executor should get reimbursed for expenses
and be paid a fee.  If the executor is also a beneficiary then, though it
will be tougher, they should still get reimbursed for expenses.  I'm not an
expert on the subject.  This is just my opinion.

Mike