[blindlaw] FW: An Invitation from the ABA President To Register for the 2nd National Conference on Employment of Lawyers with Disabilities

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri May 15 15:42:00 UTC 2009

________________________________
From: ABA President H. Thomas Wells, Jr. [mailto:cmpdl at abanet.org]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 4:30 AM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: An Invitation from the ABA President To Register for the 2nd National Conference on Employment of Lawyers with Disabilities

If you cannot view this email, click here<http://maestro.abanet.org/trk/click?ref=zpqri74vj_3-96d0x3c6d7x11262&>

[http://www.abanet.org/disability/images/tommywells_small_75x113.jpg]Dear colleague,

On behalf of the American Bar Association and its Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law, I personally invite you to the Second ABA National Conference on the Employment of Lawyers with Disabilities, co-sponsored by the Association of Corporate Counsel and the Minority Corporate Counsel Association. This groundbreaking one and a half-day program will begin on the evening of June 15, 2009, in Washington, D.C.

The ABA is committed to diversity in the legal profession, including people with disabilities. The Conference will encourage legal employers to interview, hire, and retain lawyers with disabilities, and it will provide lawyers and law students with disabilities information and methods helpful for attaining employment. The program will feature national experts including law partners, corporate counsels, heads of federal legal departments, law professors, and lawyers with disabilities. We will also be asking employers to sign a pledge to promote disability diversity.

I hope you can join us at this historic and important conference. For more information, please visit: http://www.abanet.org/disability/conferences/09conference.shtml<http://maestro.abanet.org/trk/click?ref=zpqri74vj_3-96d0x3a639x11262&><www.abanet.org/disability/conferences/09conference.shtml> or call 202-662-1571. Details on registration, including information on discounts, are available. [http://www.abanet.org/disability/images/2009conferencelogowebsmall.jpg] <http://maestro.abanet.org/trk/click?ref=zpqri74vj_3-96d0x3a639x11262&>

Sincerely,

[http://www.abanet.org/disability/images/wells.jpg]

H. Thomas Wells, Jr., President
American Bar Association

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.