[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations?

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 18 03:44:01 UTC 2009

Unfortunately this mistake is made often by parents and school districts.
School districts in many instances operate on the premise of what is most
expedient for the district is best for the student although this is not the
law. Unfortunately, many parents of blind children are the child's own worst
enemy as they are over-protective and guilt-ridden over their child's
blindness. When growing up I was forced by my parents to advocate for myself
but I was well aware of the struggles that many of my friends that were
blind whent through due to over-protective families and noncompliant school
distrticts.
Chuck