[blindlaw] paralegal jobs

A S booboobuttken at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 14:31:55 UTC 2009

Good luck, Kate -

I say go for it, but cautiosuly.  I am a paralegal by training with my AS in legal assisting and my BS in legal studies.  I come with legal experience and many recommendations, yet have been unable to get a job of any sort in the legal field, even with the help of Voc Rehab, since graduating four years ago.  I was told prior to my educatin that it would be difficult to find work, especially in the private sector, and they were right.  I do still believe that if you're at the right place at the right time and have the right skills, it can happen.

Annette