[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations?

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Sun May 17 14:31:40 UTC 2009

When I was in college and graduate school, I contacted all my professors and
asked them what books would be used in their classes.  I also told them I
was blind and requested they allow me to use a tape recorder for notes.  In
addition, I usually requested a meeting prior to classes starting just to
introduce myself to them.  If a problem arose during the semester, we were
able to work it out.  Kids today rely on others to solve their problems with
professors.  I got to know my professors on a level which made it possible
for us to work together.

Steve