[blindlaw] answer to LSAT prep materials question

deepa goraya dgoraya at ucla.edu
Fri May 29 06:41:20 UTC 2009

Hi Haben,

When you get electronic copies of books from Testmasters, you should make sure they are formatted correctly. When I got mine, they were in PDF format and when they had scanned the books, the formatting was all messed up. So I had to ask them to clean up the documents and then send them as Microsoft Word documents. They are easier to navigate as a MS Word document. If you get them in this format and they are cleaned up, they should be able to be embossed.

Hope this helps,

Deepa