[blindlaw] TestMasters LSAT materials

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Fri May 29 01:00:47 UTC 2009

Hello list,

Those of you who have used LSAT prep materials from TestMasters, do you
remember if the electronic format of the books were formatted well for
braille use? I'm wondering if I could just have them email me the
electronic copy of their book and then I could simply open the file in
Duxbury and emboss it myself. Often times electronic copies of books
need to be reformatted for braille use, and I am wondering if this is
the case for TestMasters LSAT materials.

Haben