[blindlaw] Issues in attending court proceedings aloneas blindattorney?

Rod Alcidonis attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Tue Nov 24 03:29:05 UTC 2009

Thanks for the comments from everybody.

I agree with Ross that for a trial, a pair of eyes is the best; however, for
preliminary hearings, bail reduction types of appearances, I am searching
for an alternative to a good pair of eyes. I am definitely going to look
into the small scanners.

Rod Alcidonis
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Philadelphia, PA
Licensed in PA -- NJ pending
C. 718-704-4651
Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
"A lawyer is either a social engineer or a parasite." - Charles Hamilton
Houston