[blindlaw] Signing Documents as blind attorneys

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 22:42:01 UTC 2009

I used a signature card/guide.  You can get one from the NFB  Independence
Market for like $2.  And when I got to the point of spending  several hours
a day signing documents, I had a signature stamp made for  me.  Lots of
sighted attorneys use signature stamps and give them to their  assistants.  I
had mine made at Office Max.
Hope that answers your question.

Ronza

In a message dated 10/20/2009 6:29:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,