[blindlaw] Signing Documents as blind attorneys

Rod Alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:30:35 UTC 2009

Thanks, always helpful Ronza. A signature stamp, then, is what I need.

 And, thanks for all of the other suggestions. I like the idea of signing my
name several times and choosing the best and scan it.

I don't like to use the signature guide because it it is too long of a
process when one has to sign multiple documents at once.

I think I will have a stamp made for me soon!

Take care

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
C. 718-704-4651
roddj12 at hotmail.com
"A lawyer is either a social engineer or a parasite." - Charles Hamilton
Houston