[blindlaw] Signing Documents as blind attorneys

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 03:22:33 UTC 2009

I suppose you could get both forms.  I went to the printer and told  them I
wanted them to create my signature into a stamp. So they had me sign on  an
electronic unit - sort of like the point of purchase devices at stores
after  swiping a credit card.  They then used the image of my original signature
 to create the stamp.

In a message dated 10/21/2009 10:58:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,