[blindlaw] Signing Documents as blind attorneys

Craig Borne cdborne at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:53:30 UTC 2009

You can also get this done at an Office Depot.  They had me sign my name
larger than usual three times, then they took the best quality and reduced
it to a stamp that was normal signature size.  I had them do it in blue ink
so it looked more like a real signature when compared to the black ink of
the letter.
Craig