[blindlaw] High-Volume OCR

Rod Alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 08:27:25 UTC 2009

Aser, the scanner you are thinking about in my view, is too slow for the
type of work you need it for. I would suggest that you go with a much
higher-end scanner, like the Fujitsu 6140, and up. Angie has had great
success with the ABBYY finereader, I haven't used it but based on her
experience, if you can I would add that to the package. Good luck.

Rod Alcidonis, J.D.