[blindlaw] Pre-Interview Questionnaire Part 2

Tim Shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:40:00 UTC 2009

Well one benefit of discolsing to the govenment is they can call up their agency in charge of accomodations for civilian personnel and get a better understanding of your disability. A group taht form my experience is very supportive. So therefore they have alot clearer image instead of going on misconceptions they may have jsut because of ignorance.