[blindlaw] Pre-Interview Questionnaire Part 2

craig.borne at dot.gov craig.borne at dot.gov
Tue Sep 29 16:46:00 UTC 2009

...and don't forget that most Federal agencies have to complete a report
under the EEOC's Management Directive (MD) 715, which analyzes
affirmative employment actions.  One category in the MD-715 is persons
with target or "severe" disabilities, which would include blindness.

In order to help Federal agencies boost their numbers in this area, many
are very interested in hiring disabled folks.  Besides, Schedule A
hiring is non-competitive, which means the agency doesn't need to go
through all of the HR hiring mess.

Craig

Craig Borne
NHTSA/DOT