[blindlaw] ADA and Discovery

Derek Wilson dwilson.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 16:44:02 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

This might not answer any questions directly, and may not be relevant
to handwritten documents, but hopefully the presentation lives up to
its title, so here it is:
AFB Consulting and Adobe Present Free Podcast: Debunking the Myth of
PDF Inaccessibility
http://bit.ly/c42uGw

Note: Google does not allow users to send messages in HTML, so
you may need to copy and paste the above link into your browser.

Regards,

Derek Wilson
Email: career.practitioner at gmail.com
Twitter: culturemate