[blindlaw] ADA and Discovery

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Mon Apr 5 14:36:15 UTC 2010

I am not sure what the precise equipment specifics are in our office,
but all of our paper disclosure is scanned into PDF to be loaded into
our e-files.  Our program for PDF (I think we have Acrobat 9, at least
on the reading end of it) contains its own "reader" program - it sounds
a bit funny, but it reads everything for me, without my having to use
the WinZoom narrator on it.  As I said, I do not know the specifics, but
given that we are a public defender office, it can't be terribly
expensive....