[blindlaw] Stevens Retirement

Dennis Clark dennisgclark at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 9 20:31:28 UTC 2010

Hello Bennett,
I completely agree but what do you think we might be able to do.  When I was
in law school at the University of Chicago they were quite proud of Judge
Tatel, so it is possible that the President is also familiar with him since
he taught there.  I look forward to hearing your ideas.
Warmest regards,
Dennis Clark