[blindlaw] Stevens Retirement

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 00:25:01 UTC 2010

Steve, I certainly share your hopes and sentiments but I doubt if Tatel has
a conservative judicial philosophy or espouses strict constructionist views
of the US Constitution, although I don't know much about this judge. Even if
he does, I doubt he would be nominated in this climate on Penn Avenue and
ratified by the Senate as now constituted. Nice thought, though.
Carry on
Rob Tabor