[blindlaw] Stevens Retirement

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 03:57:23 UTC 2010

It would be great to have a blind judge on the U.S. Supreme Court. I will
miss Judge Stevens very much.

Where can I get information about blind Supreme Court justices who have
become blind while either serving on the Supreme Court or at another time in
their lives? Thanks!
Best Regards,
Susan Tabor, M.S.W., M.P.S.