[blindlaw] Stevens Retirement

Michael Fry mikefry79 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 20:26:44 UTC 2010

Did you guys know that Judge Tatel was elevated to the D.C Circuit to
replace the vacancy left by Ginsberg when Clinton nominated her the the
Supreme Court?  All the pundits on TV and radio that I've heard seem to
think the nominee to replace Stevens will be a woman because that will give
Obama more leeway in nominating a outlier when it comes time to replace
Ginsberg, probably in the next couple years.

How long has Judge Tatel been blind?  I haven't been able to find that out
anywhere.

Mike