[blindlaw] Accessibility of Bills

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 02:07:30 UTC 2010

Hey Tim.

That light company sounds familiar.  They give people the blues when they
can see.  If the guy is calling and they are telling him something
different, then I think he needs to have some type of scanning programming
so he can read his mail.  He should be able to call and listen to an
automated system I suppose as well.

The case with the social security administration doesn't have an effect on
what the utility companies do as the arm of the decision doesn't reach down.
I could be wrong.

Will