[blindlaw] 2011 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium

Patrick H Stiehm stiehm.law at juno.com
Wed Aug 4 21:33:18 UTC 2010

Another advantage to offering the symposium electronically is that it can
be stored and accessed later on an on demand basis by those who for one
reason or another cannot attend either in person or electronically while
the event is going on. The audio portions of the symposium could be
converted to podcasts which would simply increase their availability.
Like Fred and Susan I would certainly be willing to work on this project,
should it be seriously considered by the powers that be.
Stiehm Law Office
Alexandria, Virginia
703-360-1089 (Voice)
703-935-8266 (Fax)