[blindlaw] 2011 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Aug 5 13:34:53 UTC 2010

I serve on the steering committee and I appreciate everyone's comments.  We
have conducted three of these symposia thus far.  Past programs, or at least
the plennary sessions, have been recorded and later placed on the web.  We
can certainly explore fully whether we can broadcast the syposium live over
the internet and construct interactive features.  As for moving the
Symposium around, there is nothing written in stone about what we have done.
There is, of course, the preference to do the symposium at our headquarters
where we have wonderful facilities to do so but who knows what the future
might bring.  We are just delighted that the syposium has grown each year
and generates more and more interest.  Again, thank you for your thoughts
and ideas and I will bring them to the rest of the steering committee.
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.