[blindlaw] LinkedIn Has Been Made Inaccessible To The Blind

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Sun Aug 8 03:43:35 UTC 2010

Good evening,

The logic style question, technically not a CAPTCHA since it is not completely automated, can provide a certain level of security, .  I do know of some sites, however, where this is not an effective approach at preventing unwanted content from being posted.

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt