[blindlaw] 2010 Jacobus tenBroek Law Event

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 14:51:15 UTC 2010

Hello Justin,

The TenBroek Law Symposium has, in the past, negotiated a conference rate
at several local hotels close to the NFB Jernigan Institute where the
Symposium  has taken place.  That information is usually available in the fall
prior  to the April Symposium.

However, if you're eager to make reservations now, I'd advise you to
concentrate your hotel search on accommodations in Federal Hill (I don't know of
any hotels but there are some bed and breakfasts there), Downtown (about a
$8  cab ride to the NFBJI), or the Inner Harbor (about a $5-10 cab ride to
the  NFBJI).  The NFB Jernigan Institute is located in Baltimore's Federal
Hill  neighborhood, which is a couple miles south of Downtown and the Inner
Harbor.  The Symposium can also be accessed through public transportation  if
that's preferable.

I live in Baltimore, so feel free to contact me off-list if you'd like to
discuss specifics concerning the neighborhoods, hotels, or bus routes.

Regards,
Ronza

In a message dated 8/14/2010 10:14:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,