[blindlaw] 2010 Jacobus tenBroek Law Event

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Mon Aug 16 11:58:44 UTC 2010

Hello Justin:

For the past two years, we have secured a block of rooms at the Holiday
Inn Inner Harbor at a reduced rate for out of town participants of the
Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium.  I am anticipating on doing
the same for the 2011 Jacobus symposium.  The NFB provides a free
shuttle between the hotel and the Jernigan Institute, where the
symposium takes place.  I will make a post to this list when the block
of rooms are available.  I look forward to meeting you at the 2011
Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium.

Best regards,

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Law Symposium Coordinator
Jacobus tenBroek Library
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street
    at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: lblake at nfb.org
Web site: www.nfb.org

Promote Access to Science Education for Blind Students.  Vote for the
NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi Refresh Project, or text 101913 to Pepsi
(73774)