[blindlaw] West Publishing

Johnston withat at msn.com
Mon Aug 30 16:49:43 UTC 2010

Hello James,

As a law school student, it isn't true that I have the option of not buying
a particular publisher's text.  Professors dictate which texts are required-
period.  As for an incentive on the publisher's part, there are plenty of
things that aren't financially advantageous to companies but are necessary
for consumers: take safety laws for example.

Jay