[blindlaw] Westlaw or Lexis

Bill Spiry bspiry at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 20:11:16 UTC 2010

I concur with Angie's assessment. I have run into some limitations in Lexis
while shepardizing cases, specifically the symbol system they use to
indicate treatment of the case in subsequent cases is not very accessible
with JAWS in some areas. I think the shepardizing tool is a bit more robust
than the Westlaw tool, maybe, but the westlaw site is definitely more
accessible even though a bit more cluttered than Lexis.