[blindlaw] petition

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 10 20:14:27 UTC 2010

There have been allegations that in some states the state agency does not
want to pay for residents to go to out of state rehab centers such as the
NFB centers and rehab clients have had to request hearings and other things
to be have the fees paid.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721