[blindlaw] The Convention

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 19:34:17 UTC 2010

Well it just is a big problem, the grocery store says its the apartment
complexes problem because it is their trees but the apartment complex says
its on their land and they trim them back in the past without asking, its
their problem.  I have volunteered to go out there and do it but I do not
have a branch cutter.  This  would take an hour tops.

Just a big bunch of "it's not my problem" type of thing.

James