[blindlaw] Blind Lawyers association

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Jul 7 03:35:59 UTC 2010

Blaine, me thinks you are already on the Blind Lawyers mailing list.  If
memory serves, isn't this list for the National Association of Blind
Lawyers?  It is an NFB affiliate assuming I am right.

Although I hang out on this list to learn about various aspects of law, I do
not consider myself a member of the NABL.  I am not certain there is another
blind lawyers association, but it might not be a bad idea to find a way to
see if one can be formed; I'd contend that one that is NON AFFILIATED with
any of the blindness organizations would be great.  Hopefully I've not
gotten myself into more trouble than I can chew!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado