[blindlaw] Blind Lawyers association

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 7 04:10:14 UTC 2010

yes I was speaking about the NABL. I did not know that it was an affiliate
of the NFB chapters. As a member of the NABL and have paid your dues do you
have certain privileges--functions that you gather, golf outings, stuff like
that? I'm a huge golf fan, or sports fan of any kind. I love communicating
with people who share the same interest as me, golfing, drinking coffee,
shooting the breeze, walking my dog, stuff like that. I'm andoutdoor type of
person, camping, hiking, swimming or boating in the lake, and what not. I
also love nice things so as  a student right now nice things is not
something that I can have, unless I build it myself--oak coffee tables,
dressers, night tables, ...

Have a great day.

Blaine