[blindlaw] Blind Lawyers association

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 00:00:06 UTC 2010

The National Association of Blind Lawyers is an affiliate of NFB. It is open
to lawyers and others working in the legal field. There is another
organization something to the effect of american Association of visually
impaired Lawyers and when I went to their web site at one point it did not
seem as friendly and inviting to me as a paralegal.
Chuck