[blindlaw] Owner approved: Chat line for blind people

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 9 00:28:09 UTC 2010

Hello there.

I spoke with Dave and got his permission to post this to the list. I just
wanted to let people out there know that there is a conference line for
blind people. The number is 1-724-444-3592. I'm in room three and what I'm
looking for is if there are any lawyers that would like to come together and
chat about careers, answer questions that people may have about legal issues
that don't require a lot of information. I'm looking at questions like if I
have a guide dog and am refused do you know of any law firms in (alabama)
that I could go to. the instructions to get in are:
1. dile the number (1-724-444-3592)
2. Press one when you hear welcome to TalkShop and you will enter the main
menu
3. when you hit the main menu press two for private rooms then you will hear
enter a room number up to ten digets followed by the pound key.
4. press three then pound and I will be there. If you want to move around
the line you can move up and down by zero (down a room) and pound (Up a
room).

Hope to see you on here.

Blaine