[blindlaw] touch screen credit terminals at C&K market

craig.borne at dot.gov craig.borne at dot.gov
Tue Jul 27 16:38:20 UTC 2010

Call back the legal representative and ask where he/she received a law
degree; a refund may be in order.  The ADA, Title III applies to places
of public accommodation, such as supermarkets.  The ADA has absolutely
nothing to do with Federal funding or a Federal business -- whatever
that even is.  Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 is tied to
Federal funding.

Go to www.ada.gov for some good resources on Title III entities to
combat legal reps who are clueless.

Craig