[blindlaw] touch screen credit terminals at C&K market

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 19:28:46 UTC 2010

Craig:

What the legal rep told me was that there were different "levels," of
coverage, and that the guidelines for federal facilities were more
strict than those for private businesses, regarding accessible credit
card terminals.  What I'd like would be an E-mail that I could forward
to this guy John Christianson at C&K Market explaining why they need
to replace their touch screen terminals with accessible ones--I don't
feel that I could do that in the case of your mail. :)  I need
something concrete that I can point to disputing his claim that the
ADA's guidelines allow the use of the touch-screens, or do not mandate
their replacement.

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/