[blindlaw] FW: [DRBA] Attorney Job Opening - Disability LawCenter-Boston

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jul 30 14:44:19 UTC 2010

Incidentally, we brought this issue to their attention and they have already
changed the job posting to state something like travel is required.  I will
forward the new posting once I find it.
Regards,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.