[blindlaw] FW: [DRBA] Attorney Job Opening - Disability Law Center-Boston

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 31 04:51:34 UTC 2010

usually job postings are created from boiler plate so they would waive the
requirement as part of reasonable accommodation if they saw fit. I have
raised the same question for many postings that do this but encourage blind
people to apply. Recently a similar posting came out from an agency here in
California that is a center for the blind and the issue was raised.
Chuck