[blindlaw] creating and reading footnotes

Ford, Tim (CDPH-OLS) Tim.Ford at cdph.ca.gov
Wed Jun 2 14:40:30 UTC 2010

Hi Stephanie,

The way I do this involves regular Windows and Word commands, no special
command for JAWS.  So it would seem to be the same when using Window
Eyes.  I can give you that feedback over the phone if you wish, which I
think will be easier and more productive.  You can write me off list if
you want to approach it that way.  If there is broader interest in this
question, let me know and I will sketch out some basic instructions.

Sincerely,
Tim Ford