[blindlaw] Requesting information:

Tom Ladis tom at tomladis.com
Thu Jun 3 03:01:16 UTC 2010

William,

If you do not mind me asking, how much did you pay for tutoring by Kaplan?
I asked my instructor and he told me that, from what he knew, they had tutor
packages starting at 10 hours for $1500.  Nobody ever told me about that
option until the class was already under way, and nobody every made any
attempts to take my need for personalized accommodations into consideration.
In addition, I am pretty sure that I would need more than ten hours just to
work out a system for the logic games, and already had to beat my DHS
counselor up (kidding) for the voucher to pay for  the class.

Thanks,
Tom