[blindlaw] pet fee with a guide dog

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 06:57:16 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,
I don't know where you are living now but look for an agency that serves
your area called "Fair Housing Council of" they exist throughout the country
to address any issue involving housing discrimination and can advise you as
needed. Feel free to contact me off list as needed.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237