[blindlaw] Pimp My Cane

ray wayne rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 23:03:15 UTC 2010

I think Barbara Pierce uses canes with different color grips to match her outfits. I don't think I would go anything beyond that, though I must admit that in my younger days I had been thinking of getting a silver wolf's head. But that would be too cumbersome, and not very professional looking.
Ray Wayne