[blindlaw] Arizona Attorney magazine

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Mar 31 15:42:15 UTC 2010

Does anyone else on the list practice in Arizona?

I emailed the State Bar last week to find out if there was either a
text-only on-line version of the Arizona Attorney magazine, or an audio
version, as it has become increasingly difficult to read the publication
even with my CCTV and/or screen magnification software.  The format of
the on-line version does not work at all with screen narration, as it
keeps getting "off track" into the other fluff on the sides of the
articles and notices.  Of course, the Bar has not bothered to even
acknowledge my email as of yet.  So - would anyone on this list happen
to know the answer?  I ask because the magazine is often the first, or
at least the most in-depth, notification of rule changes, convention
information, etc. for Arizona....