[blindlaw] KNFB READER, AnyoneUsingIt?

John Ramsey joramsey at cox.net
Tue May 11 09:58:05 UTC 2010

Hello Michelle,
Which phone do you have the KNFB reader on? I am currently approved to get
one and am looking toward the N86. I asked the list if anyone knows of a
vendor with a license for the Wayfinder GPS but nobody answered. I am very
interested in a GPS but devices like the treker are cumbersome and awkward
when trying to go through courthouse security on a daily basis.
I have tried to explain to my counselor that maintaining a professional
appearance is essential to practicing law and am not interested in one of
these devices. If you or anyone knows of the Wayfinder or a GPS software
package please let me know.
Cordially,
John

John A. Ramsey Jr., P.A.

P.O. Box 6063

Gainesville, FL 32627

Phone: (352) 505-6642

Fax: (352) 240-6453

This communication contains information that may be confidential and/or
legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, please call us at (352) 505-6642 and destroy any associated printed
materials and delete the electronic material from any computer. Please be
aware that any unauthorized disclosure, use or publication of this
communication or the information it contains may result in criminal and/or
civil liability. Due to this message being transmitted over the Internet,
John Ramsey cannot assure that the messages are secure.  If you are
uncomfortable with such risks, you may decide not to use email to
communicate with John Ramsey.  Please contact us immediately at (352)
505-6642 if you decide not to use email.  You must also be aware that email
messages may be delayed or undelivered through circumstances beyond our
control.  Thank you.