[blindlaw] Legal research technology

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 16 19:27:59 UTC 2010

Westlaw and Lexis are both accessible and as a paralegal doing research I
have used both. While both are accessible I prefer Westlaw based on the
layout and content. I know that Westlaw has staff that are trained to work
with screen reader clients to provide training although I haven't availed
myself of it.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721